March 21, 2022

CHEER ! CHEER!. CHEER!!!!

Now that is a better song from the birds this morning. Yesterday was good. Went to Church with daughter # 3. After a trip down Riverwood to see the old homestead, we built there. The people who bought it are taking care of it and actually I got to see Jonquils blooming.  I am sure Truman's spirit still roams there, for he did love the place. as I did. Then we really got loose and bought Arby's to take home. For me, Amy and Ed. Very. very, nice. Rest of day was quiet and watched Halmark series WHEN CALLS THE HEART. I keep up with the sweet and romantic story. Had my homemade veg. soup and a banana salad with peanut butter dressing. We used to call it Jan salad, because she liked it. Real peanuts would have been good, crushed on top. But the peanut butter was good too. 

BETTEY (I know I am rambling) BOOP


No comments: