March 30, 2022

WOW 70 DEGREES AT 7:30

Buble' family came. All children have left to start a nest of their own. Only one remains. You know the type. Good looking, charming and a "looser." Or just slow to get with his life. There are many humans like that. Anyway, the Bluble' family has one. Mom and Dad come each morning. She is kind, sweet and calm. Dad is a little stronger. When son comes in with a flush and starts bragging. Dad runs him off. Tough Love. it is called. Mom has a more accepting attitude. It will work out soon. I was thinking about the real Buble' family when yesterday I saw the real Michel' on THE KELLY CLARKSON SHOW. My he is a charming and talented singer. And he has a family started. So do like him, bird family son and get to it. 

Oh, my, where did that come from? I need to get on with it too. 

BETTY BOOP

,














No comments: