March 26, 2022

BIRDS-A-SINGING

 My what a sing- along this morning. One guy is really stating his case this morning. Pouring out his heart to somebody. Must be a Mocking bird, because every time he sings, she answers and then he changes his tune. He is having a hard time convincing her, so he keeps changing his tune. Or maybe she is just being stubborn? (silly me). Anyway, I prepared this beautiful pear I picked up in the dinning room a couple of days ago. It was ready to eat, so I put it chopped up in a sandwich bag and took it to Breakfast-In-Cyber. I ate it while Trish did her magic of preparing 2 eggs over light, sausage, and only she can split a biscuit and toast it on the grill. Coffee too is good. They are promoting a Spinach Salad for lunch. When I asked about it. she said it would have spinach. apples, pears, walnuts and more. Think I just heard LUNCH.  Must start my laundry, so here I go.

BETTY (always planning ahead for food) BOOP

No comments: