March 14, 2022

MONDAY, MONDAY.

Fitful night, with a few issues to solve. I approached the kitchen not really thinking, and reached for the coffee pot, knocked the whole thing to the floor. of course, glass went everywhere. My first thought, no coffee. But I remembered I had saved the little glass server from the one before this one, when I had to replace the machine before this one. Follow me? I swept the broken. glass to the corner (can't deal with this now. I attempted to make a pot of coffee. I was a little rattled I guess and did not get the coffee filter on center and did not notice till it did not go through. Grounds were everywhere they should not be and no coffee went in pot. Now this is not a good time to deal with all that. I finally started over and got it going. Prepared the rest of my breakfast and finally was able to sit down to eat. Opened the drapes to a sunrise so beautiful that I gasped. No human artist has those pinks and blues in his pallet . Only God has the right color. I needed to go outside. The wooly robe and socks came out and after I ate, I took my second cup to the Balcony. Little chilly, but nice as I observed the pop corn tree and it's new buds all over and was faithful for Gods care and love. Everything will be O, K,

BETTY (thankful for blessings) BOOP 

No comments: