March 23, 2022

LOOK FOR THE BEAUTIFUL

OLD, OLD Hymn. I can't find it in the current Methodist Hymnal. Funny how the old ones stay with you. I was lucky to have parents who loved me enough to take me to Church as I grew up. Those days, people loved to sing at church. I remember song fest. maybe at the night service, when we just sang only. I guess they stayed with me, for, I remember so many words and tunes and they come out frequently. I am happy for the memories. I thought this morning of this one when I saw a Cardinal atop of the popcorn tree. He really stood out being such a beautiful red color. Also saw a couple exercising in the pool. Also beautiful, I bet she had to cook a big breakfast when they finished. He was very active. Mine was good. Have you ever put a big spoonful of pimiento cheese in egg as you scrambled it? Gooood!!!!

BETTY (have a scrambled egg day) BOOP

No comments: