March 7, 2022

BIRDS-A-SINGING

This one dude kept singing CHAR-CHAR-CHAR. Over and over, he sang. Wonder what that meant? I also saw among the cloudy sky, what I wanted to see. Just once in a while, a small white circle will break through, and I pretend it is Truman peeking down at me. Now, I am a BELIEVER but I do know God does work in strange ways sometime, but for me I love to imagine that what I see is for me and SO BE IT.

My oatmeal with banana was good, along with it a new addition to my menu -- a piece of Rye toast toasted on one side in the broiler-turned over and sprinkled with small cubes of cheddar cheese and then melted under the heat again, till the cheese melts. Called a DOT CHEDDAR MELT.  Need to submit that one to the Cyber or keep it a secret between you and me.

BETTY (always making up stuff) BOOP

P. S. try it, you might like it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add a bowl of tomato basil soup and call it lunch. Ivey

Dot said...

I LOVE TOMATO BASIL, AND RED PEPPER GOUDA. ACTUALLY ANY KIND OF TOMATO SOUP. DOT (BETTY BOOP)