March 19, 2022

ANOTHER ONE

Another Spring Day is here. Perfect temp, sun is shining, no wind. What else can I want.? Well, how about plenty of big, fat. juicy blueberries on a thick and fluffy waffle? Maybe turkey bacon and coffee from a vintage coffee pot? Right here in my gown and robe at apartment 2313? Dot's door is welcoming and decorated with also vintage items. On the door, my little row of handmade rabbits, strung on twine and looking as old as they are. On the tier table are item from the past too. On the Hall table the ceramic rabbit, I once bought during Good Sam travel days. Along with more old much love items for Easter. There is a basket that was once my Brothers' filled with ancient green grass and plastic eggs. You really should see it. I can tell a story about each one. I do love decorating my Hall table. When I clear one display, I have a sign that says NEW DISPLAY COMMING SOON. I don't want anyone to take it over before I can redecorate it.  Little chance of that. Most people say they are out of that now. But for me, it is a release and a pleasure.

BETTY (vintage) BOOP

No comments: