March 18, 2022

BEAUTIFUL DAY

Started it right. Breakfast in Cyber. Where else can you be first in line, have two lovely ladies to greet you, have a perfect breakfast, with two perfect eggs over light, sausage, Rye toast and gooood coffee, served with a smile and enjoy your thoughts of a good day ahead? All for $4:5o? SCV of course. I met a few friends going to Mass. My how dedicated they are. Since my Balcony was wet from night rain, I opted for the Balcony for reading my morning devotional and Bible and prayer. Well, I am set for today and open to it all. Even had a friend to stop and speak as she was walking. I am seeing the pollen build up and was glad for rain to wash some of it off. O my, I never had that problem before. Since I have become a "certain age" I have been dreading the pollen. So be It.

BETTY(grab a tissue) BOOP

p. s. Read Matthew 6:34

 

No comments: