March 22, 2022

STORMY WEATHER

STORMY WEATHER. Brings up a song title. I wish I could sing it to you. Now say what you will (and you will) but those oldies, but Goodies, sure stay with me. I intertrain myself with remembering all the ones I grew up with through teenage and beyond. They told so many stories and take me back to such sweet and yes, bitter times. I say bitter--that is a strong word. I guess those were strong times in a person's life. Growing up, means different things to different people. The surroundings make a big difference. My life has seen many, many, changing times. Live this long and you will have many too.  I never know when I take my coffee and sit out on Balcony just what thoughts will come to mind. So, stormy weather, me and my gal ain't together, brought back one. For my memory only. 

BETTY (little sweet secret) BOOP

No comments: