March 11, 2022

GOOD DAY YESTERDAY

When Tim Stanek (creative jazz piano player comes, it is good. I enjoyed it for one hour that he played and relaxed to listen to songs I knew from long ago. When he played THE TENNESSEE WALTZ, I almost lost it. Brought back so many sweet memories. I am still happy that I can remember so much of my days with Truman. And music does take me back to those happy times. But hey, I am still here and good things are still happening. Like I woke to planning how I could make home made veggie soup. I planned it before I got out of bed. I still have a slow cooker and with a little bit of this and that in the freezer, I think I can pull it off today. What a good plan, I need to "make" soup. I have made many a pot of that good stuff in the past.  I will try again. Wish me luck as I substitute and create something. Hope it is successful. I will tell you about it if it turns out good or not so good. 

BETTY (going back in time) BOOP

P. S. southern cornbread would top it off.

No comments: