September 28, 2022

51 degrees time to fly.

 This is what I told a Hummer this morning. I thought they were gone, but one showed up on my Balcony seeking nectar. My beautiful full blooming bright pink Geranium was his choice. I don't know how much he could drink from those blooms, but he was testing each one. I loved seeing him up close. Another peak of nature this morning. My little "bullied" sparrow with the drooping wing and ruffled feathers, flew to the edge very close to me. He just sat all through my visit. I was very still and quiet. He was there when I had to come inside. A peak through the window and he was gone. So, I guess he was just keeping me company. I must give him a name. Any suggestions? For today, we are having a Resident Piano Showcase. Several residents will play for us. I am looking forward to that, as I know some of them. I always said that the residents here keep us going.

BETTY (things are moving on) BOOP

p. s. glad to have some "normal"

No comments: