September 26, 2022

MORE LIKE IT ?

Like this weather? I saw my little bird with the droopy ruffled wing, He is slow and is abused by the others. He eats slow and is in danger of having his crumbs snatched right out from under him. I am sorry for him. He is not afraid of me and stays till the others are full and eats alone. Thanks for the company. Number three came to visit yesterday. Enjoyed her so much. We talked about many subjects. Among them were my descriptions of my breakfast's. I had a small amount of chopped ham from a chef salad, so I put it and a spoonful of pimento cheese in my scrambled egg this morning. What to call it? Felt very good to use little bits of leftovers. Perked it up with Rye toast and three plump, ripe, strawberries. Of course, Old Trader Joe's coffee, and O. J. also. I hate to see September go. because I have a month coming up next that is full of Dr. appointments, flu shot and latest Covid booster. What was I thinking when I filled my Month with so many visits to Dr.? And I did not list all the others.

BETTY (glad to be able to have such good care)

p. s. be glad to have it over.

No comments: