September 14, 2022

LOVE BUGS

They have many nick names. I looked them up. My favorite was "HONEYMOON." They seem to be kissing all the time. And that too can be annoying. And they certainly are that!! Lord, I know there is a reason for everything, but I can't seem to find one for them. I was sitting on Balcony early evening after supper. I had a cup of wonderful ambrosia from the Dining room. I had eaten half and dipped for another bite and yes, you guessed it. There were two love bugs, happily making out!!  Well at least they died happy. End of ambrosia. I am still here this morning and feeling o. k. so I guess, as Truman would say, "Little meat in your food? couldn't hurt."  Darn Him!! Anyway, they led me to read about them. And they will be leaving soon. Good riddance. Have you had the pleasure of being annoyed by them?

BETTY (lesson in nature) BOOP

p. s. Hummers are still hanging around-go go - big trip ahead!


No comments: