September 17, 2022

NOTHING TO DO ???

"COUNTING FLOWERS ON THE WALL." Line from an old, I think, Country song. I used to love the Statler Brothers and their singing. Told you I like all kind of music. Some of this today's I take with a crumb, but to each his own. Anyway, that is how I feel about country music. The Statler's were not exactly true country, but mostly Gospel, That I chose carefully too. Anyway, a line from Flowers On The Wall, were good, with. "So, tell me I don't have nothing to do." That is how I feel this morning. Some tired old souls would be happy to have nothing to do. But I think you know what I mean. "Can't find something I WANT TO DO. Is that called being bored? Well, maybe, but I was not bored at breakfast in the Cyber, traditional Saturday with blueberry pancakes. I could be sorry later, but pancakes are worth it. Better than being bored. 

BETTY (are you bored with this Blog today?)

p. s. so am I.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Never bored by the blog