September 1, 2022

UP TOWN MADISON

I had breakfast at a hidden place. Top floor 5-star restaurant that is very secret. Only the elite go there. It is Number 2313 in THE MADISON, in the Madison Building in SCV (my sweet little apartment.) So exclusive and private. You can dine in your "nightie," if you wish. I had a beautiful soft scrambled egg with added pimiento cheese, and little ripe Campari' tomatoes on the side, toasted biscuit and the most wonderful coffee. I had my second cup in my robe, sitting on the lovely balcony overlooking a beautiful lake. Canada Geese swam peacefully and there was a hint of a breeze. Oh, my, am I lucky. By the way, I heard from the kitchen that Miss Giva and Trader Joes coffee were getting along well. As he wrapped his coffee infused arms around her, she sighed and performed perfectly. SO BE IT.

BETTY (I have been reading too many romantic 1800"s novels!!) BOOP

p. s. do you know something better to do?


1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh mom! Coffee infused arms. Ha ha