September 29, 2022

51 -- feels like 45 !!!

Yes, the wind from Florida is freezing us. So sorry for the bad weather there. I sat on my Balcony just long enough for the big cup-o-joe to cool. That was not long. Lovely sunshine is working hard this morning. Birds are reluctant to fly in. Did not see Simon (he has a name now) hope he is o. k. My Rye toast crumbs are being snapped up fast. O. K. don't laugh, but I plan to attend the performance of the SASSY STEPPERS this morning at 10. A tap-dancing team of I think of my generation, or maybe a little younger. Have to be to tap-dance. Should be fun to see. Also, I must get the rest of my winter wardrobe washed and dried. I think Winter is coming. I do get ahead of myself. Southern weather keeps you maintaining all kind of clothing. 

BETTY (why do your read this stuff?) BOOP.

p. s. looked out and there was Simon, Hooray!!

No comments: