September 13, 2022

I'LL TAKE IT

Hint of Fall, I like it. The ham & eggs were good. I forgot to order the biscuit and when I went back to get one, Jasmine gave it to me free, on the house. Now wasn't that a nice thing to do? Good start all around. Now let's see what I can do to mess it up!! Daughter # 3 came to visit yesterday. So good to see and talk to her. She is a "rock." So steady and solid and always there. Kind of bittersweet today as I remember my "soulmate's birthday. He always told the story about how the number 13 came into his life a lot. He considered it lucky for him. My how I miss him. I think of him every day and how much I loved him.

I finished unpacking my cedar chest. where I keep off season clothes. I decided I don't need any more clothes. Jan and I picked a few things last fall. And added to a few "old friends" I should be ready for a new season.

BETTY (make new friends but keep the old). BOOP

p. s. one is sliver, the other gold.

 

No comments: