September 4, 2022

HORTON HATCHES THE EGG

Remember Dr. Suess? The only book we owned of his was Horton. Many others were checked out of Library, thank goodness for it. Old Horton strived to teach a lesson. Another one came to mind. Not sure if this is the correct title. OH, THE THINGS YOU WILL SEE. Any way the things I see from my Balcony are interesting too. Like MR. RAMROD STRAIGHT. Haven't seen him of late. Kaki shorts, navy shirt, some kind of a cap. But what is interesting is his steady gait. straight back and purpose to his walk. Military, I am sure. Then came a "newbie". Lady carrying a stick or rod, or cane? Holding it across her chest. As if it were her lifeline. Maybe it is a new mode for balance? I need to get my cane out and try that. Did not know what I would write this morning, but here it is. Like it or not. I need to get out more. Or read Mr. Suess.

BETTY (to get out is hard) BOOP

p. s. rain will keep me in today.

 

No comments: