September 19, 2022

ANOTHER HOT ONE FOR TODAY

Told you Fall wouldn't last. But wasn't it nice? I went to Church with daughter # 3 yesterday. Good, but rest of day was dull. I need a day job. Today I will do laundry. Does that count as a job? Are you watching the ROYALS OF LONDON? How can you not? I heled myself back this morning as I heard the funeral was coming on early for us. It will be recorded over and over later. My what respect and devotion the Queen received from many. Amy and I paid our respects to her dad yesterday, as we changed the flowers at his resting place. We try to keep the flowers in season. She has such a touch and I always feel we did our best. We loved him so much and miss him every day. So be it. Change of subject: I am really enjoying LOUISE PENNY's novels. Her writing is superb. Try her CHIEF INSPECTOR GAMACHE MYSTERY NOVELS. She writes one a year and I have read many of them. Learning a lot about Canada. I usually don't care much for mysteries, but hers are different and move fast and keep you interested right to the end and wanting more. and learning while you read. I guess being able to have access to good books has been a blessing to me.

BETTY (LOTS OF BLESSINGS) BOOP

p. s. a little T.V. helps too.

 

No comments: