September 2, 2022

WHAT NEXT??

Wish I knew? Maybe it is just as well that we do not know "what's next?" One Day At A Time." Remember Crystal Gale the singer with her hair to the floor. Also famous as sister of the country singer--what was her name? The famous COAL MINERS DAUGHTER. Seems I know everything but her name. It will come to me later. after I finish writing this Blog. Anyway, one day at a time is the way to go. After all, what else can you do? Time is going to go at it's own pace no matter how you try to push ahead or back. My, I am rambling this morning. I did finish my table for this month in the Hall. All about school. Yes, I know school starts earlier now, but in my day, it was always the day after Labor Day. Why was that? Because it was after crops were gathered and cotton picked. Was it too hot. No air conditioning. Imagine that? Anyway, I have a large painting of a school room where the kids are playing a game I remember well. It was called BUTTON, BUTTON, WHOE'S GOT THE BUTTON Remember? I have other pictures of me and Truman too in our school pictures. Remember? Also, other items about an old-fashioned school room. And of course, Fall leaves. Kind of interesting to look at. (I hope.) 

BETTY (long blog) BOOP

p. s. Chatty Cathy this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loretta Lynn. Ivey

Dot said...

I JUST SAT TO WRITE MY REMEMBERING, LORETTA AND YOU BEAT ME TO IT. THANK YOU. DOT