September 27, 2022

BEAUTIFUL MORNING 51 DEGREES

Yes, I did not want to leave the Balcony. I saw LADY IN SHORTS (show-off) Coming right behind her was MAN IN FLOWERPOT HAT. He had on a flannel shirt, (smart.) My big thing for today is a flu shot. Anytime between 1O:00 - 11:30. Not a lot of time allotted. Wonder why that is? Our Covid booster shots are scheduled Oct. 4. Whatever!!  Pays to not ask sometime. 

Hey, I found blackberries in freezer. A bag with 6 large ones. I plopped them into my oatmeal with bananas. Good!!I stay very "fruity", since I always have o. j. too. You should see the size of the oatmeal box I buy. Reminds me of how I used to make doll cradles from empty oatmeal boxes. The big one would have made a nice size one. Always had small size. I need a little girl now to make one from the large size. Little girls now would not "get" a cradle made from oatmeal box. I guess my time was a "use what you have" time? 

BETTY (to each his own time) BOOP

P. S. my time is now.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It’s funny, I was just thinking about those oatmeal cradles.