September 11, 2022

SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDER

Shades of John Denver? Lost him so young. I think I will bring out my CD of his best hits. Not many, but good ones. On another subject, LOOK OUT FOR THE BIG GUY, THEY CAN HURT. As I sat on Balcony with Trader Joe this morning, I saw the most amazing clouds. The sky before me was filled with alligators. YES, a huge one with its mouth wide open, about to consume the little guy swimming frantically with his mouth open in fright. Oh!! too much drama so early. Now I know alligators don't eat each other. But human man can in their own way can eat each other. So be aware of the alligators in your path.

Something better and closer to home. My Hall table display has my sweet little racoons eating acorns. Fall leaves and pinecones finish the scene. Now they eat acorns, not each other. Also, daughter #2 came with lunch, we dined on TRACEWAY GRILLS of our choice. So good. especially the company. 

BETTY (finish on a good note) BOOP

p. s. travelers are back home safe  

 

No comments: