September 6, 2022

AS THE WORLD TURNS

In a young Mother's Day, in my time, when it was nap time for the kids, the mother often opted to leave reality for a while and turn on soap operas. Remember, my favorite AS THE WORLD TURNS? I would escape from reality to never land and see what those beautiful "vixens" were up to that day. No good as usual. Don't waste my time with them now-I just take a nap instead. I saw a cute sight while drinking my second cup this morning. THE LADY WITH THE TWO COCKERS, was joined by another lady and her little something or other doggie. The two Cockers were in the lead, being old pros at this game, while the little newbie trotted by her mistress on tippy toes. So cute. They all paused for a potty break and only one Cocker took advantage while ALL looked on. Including me. Maybe you don't want to hear the whole story. but there it is. 

BETTY (observer ordinaire) BOOP

p. s. come observe with me. 

p. p. s. maybe we could look at AS THE WORLD TURNS. 

OPPS!!  that is history, I think.

No comments: