September 3, 2022

OH MY, FORGIVE ME

Yes. this was the morning i promised me a treat. I had blueberry pancakes in the Cyber. Hope it does not do too much damage. As I sipped my second cup on Balcony, I heard a symphony of Cicadas, trying to outdo each other. I saw the Hummers fighting a war with each other for food, My neighbor said he refills his feeder 3 time a day. Everything seems to be speeding up for change. SO BE IT. I am ready. I had a silly thought about change. I have always heard you do not wear white after Labour Day. I, as a child took it seriously.  I saw a segment about it on GOOD MORNING AMERICA. Imagine using good viewing time with that subject. They assured me it was not a tight rule, and indeed showed many outfits and shoes of white, pushing the Fashion world like there was nothing else to push. So guess what, I am wearing my WHITE cropped pants this morning. I guess you could say I am following the fashions.

BETTY (right on it) BOOP

p. s. what else is new?  


No comments: