September 16, 2022

MY CUP RUNNITH OVER

 My first thought this morning, as I took a seat on the famous SCV Balcony. I was given this apartment in the beginning and did not know then how much it added to my life and my adjusting to living alone. But what a blessing it is. As I watched the LADY WITH COCKERS, I saw mother and daughter dogs (I think) trotting so happy on the sidewalk. I saw multiple gaggles of Canada Geese, getting together and planning their next move, I saw two other familiar sets of walkers. I heard the birds singing. I watched the Bluble' family welcome new commers, as they dined on the surprise of toast crumbs from my cheese toast and not plain old crackers. also saw hummers reluctant to leave (who blames them.) My beautiful pink Geranium loving the sun. Plus, the coolness of the 66 degrees. Yes, my cup is full.

BETTY (satisfied) BOOP

p. s. bloom in your spot.

No comments: