September 8, 2022

KING TO PAUPER

As I ate the oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon. I wondered how long it has been around. Forever in some form. Feeding babies to the elderly (me). And all in between. What a thought. O. K. something funny. This has been around a while too. THE MUNSEY OVEN.(sp) The small countertop oven of the 50's and beyond. It was my Mothers go to for a microwave of this day. How she loved her little munste oven. Her grandchildren would laugh (behind her back) every time she said:" I'll run it under the Munsey.) They could predict when she said it. O, my, I was embarrassed and also thought it was funny. 

BETTY (someone tell me how to spell it.)BOOP

P. S. DON'T THINK IT IS IN THE DICTORARY.

2 comments:

Amy said...

She loved to run it under the Munsey!

Dot said...

KNEW YOU WOULD REMEMBER. jAN DID TOO. SHE SENT ME INFO SHE LOOKED UP. HORAY THEY ARE BRINGING IT BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, AND EVEN BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL, IF POSSIBLE. HOW ABOUT THAT? MOM