September 9, 2022

B. D. DAYS

 Today, B. D. stands for Before Dishwasher. As I flipped the switch this morning ==off it purred and took me to the days before dishwashers.  Remember? We always had Sunday dinner after Church at home when the kids were growing up. Hense, dirty dishes. I had already prepared a big dinner. So, when two older girls got big enough, they took over the cleanup. Truman and I would head for a nap. Our bedroom was next to the kitchen. Hense, noise from the kitchen, enhanced by fun and sometime arguing from the girls. Daughter #3 was considered the privileged one, coming along after we had a dishwasher. So "memories" this morning.

66 degrees on Balcony. My, My, how nice. MISS LADY IN SHORTS, raced by, having undermasted the coolness of the morning walk, or maybe it is just right for her. I think we can all appreciate a little hint of Fall. My favorite season. Enjoy your day.

BETTY (I will enjoy the sound of my dishwasher) BOOP

p. s. and check the memory back in the Memory Bank

No comments: