September 18, 2022

DOWNTOWN MADISON 77 DEGREES

Summer is back. just teasing a little. Keeps us wishing for a cool breeze. Did you know that birds have "personalities?  My BUBLE' family does. There is one I watch that has very little fear of me. Now, He is the one (think it is he), who hangs around it's Mother begging her to feed him, even though he is bigger than her. He has a ruffled set of feathers and a big chest; He comes first usually and just sits starring out over the lawn. as if he is surprised to be here. Others eat as he stares. Finally, he hops over and slowly pecks away at the crumbs. Almost missed his breakfast. The others seem to tolerate him in pity. Sometimes she gives him a crumb. Hey, how did you like my spin on that story.  I have to go now-hope to go to Church with A. Haven't heard yet. 

BETTY(always looking at the birds) BOOP

p. s. I would give him a crumb too.

No comments: