January 31, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

 And I am happy this morning. How could I not be? I have been remembered!!! So much to be happy about. Just waking and sitting on side of bed, as each morning I do, and thanking the Lord for another day and asking for him to show me the way, just for today. Yes, sometime, in a squeaky voice, but the thanks is there. Going to lunch for birthday with A& J, my sweet daughters. to our usual place to go for birthdays. It really humbles me, the many sweet cards and treats, my friends here at SCV have given me. I really try to be nice to everyone and it pays for sure. I have made some really sweet friends. Enough of this. 

BETTY (even my Insurance agent remembered) BOOP

p. s. ops!! just good business, but I will take it from anybody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Every birthday is a blessing. Wishing for you continued good health in the coming year. Ivey

Dot said...

YES, MANY BLESSINGS LIKE LUNCH AT AMERIGO'S AND TIRAMISU FOR DESSERT. BETTY BOOP

T said...

YOU are one of my greatest blessings! Happy 96th