September 12, 2018

BALCONY STILL AND QUITE

So I still enjoyed the view.  I guess I was a little late getting up and about.  I missed the Aqua show.  I assume it happened.  I will be glad for day light changing time.  Fall back and get back that hour we all lost.   Maybe that will get me straightened out.  Oh yes, good news!!  I got my flu shot along with many residents here yesterday.  Another reason to enjoy living here.  I didn't  have to go anywhere but downstairs.  Many take advantage of this service.  Of course there are the diehards who insist they go to their own doctors.  Well I say " so be it."  And DANCING WITH THE STARS IS COMING BACK  along with old favorite show and some new to try.  Things are looking nowhere but up.  I went back to Choir yesterday.  It was like homecoming.  Although we see each other in the hall all summer, it was good to get back together and just sing.  Felt good.  I am still surprised at how much I enjoy and get from the experience.  And again "So Be It"

Betty Boop

No comments: