September 29, 2018

SATURDAY AGAIN

Well I made it to breakfast with the group.  They all said they were glad to see me.  Do I believe them? Of course I do.  It was fun with scrambled eggs and ham. Rye toast and coffee.  The Rye bread is different, and better.  I shared a bite with two who wanted to taste the new.  We asked what brand it was and of course it was a Cosco and you can't buy that at stores.  I brought a slice home with ham I did not eat.  It will make a good sandwich with a little cheese.  I seem to spend a lot of time thinking of food.!!

Jan is coming to lunch and to bring kitty litter.  We will also take care of a little business.   Can't seem to get all the odds and ends picked up from  all  my illnesses and procedures.  Thank you Lord for Jan.  She helps me so much.  Everything gets complicated. {for me}. 

Betty Boop

No comments: