September 24, 2018

MONDAY

Monday arrived finally.  Did not sleep much last night.  I had to get up and eat peanut butter and cracker. I think I did not eat enough supper. I read a while and went back to try again.  Still did not go to sleep till 3 o'clock.  Oh my I feel like something the cat dragged in.  Not my cat.  She was confused but got up and stayed awake with me.  That's what friends are for.  She is my kitty friend.  My it was nice on my Balcony. Sun is just now breaking through the clouds and a cool breeze is slightly stirring.  Not much activity yet.  One lone man walking.  Soon it will be lots of people coming out for the cooler weather.  In  the meantime, many walk the hallowed halls.  Well nothing to write--better go stir up something.  Can't seem to write poems just now.

Betty Boop

No comments: