September 9, 2018

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Going to Church.  I am lucky that my parents instilled the love of Church.  Truman and I tried to do the same for our children.  Mostly success.  The sun has come out from behind the clouds and looks good.  We may have some rain this afternoon.  That's O. K.  Now that we have the weather report, lets go to news.  Nothing exciting.  Maybe that is good news.  I will have to dig to find something.  Oh, yes, what would I do without Jimmie Dean Sausage, egg white, cheese, on a whole grain English muffin?  I don't have to cook on Sunday morning !! They are good.  Make a little coffee and pour up a glass of some kind of juice and there you have it.  Must not overdo it.  Most days it is oatmeal  the cooked kind with fresh fruit of the day.  Or egg over light. turkey bacon, whole wheat toast and sometime grits.  I believe in cooking most of the time.  I know you just love to read about the weather and my breakfast habits.  Maybe something will happen today of more interest.  Till then, see you later.

Betty Boop

No comments: