September 6, 2018

THE FREENZY GOES ON

I would say the hummers have gone a little crazy now.  I guess the weather has messed with them and they want to go South.  On the Balcony this morning, yes the rain stopped and let me go out, a little hummer came to inspect me up close.  So close that it actually tried to drink nectar from the flowers on my robe!!  I was so surprised that I could not move.  I could actually feel its beak through my thin summer robe.  I was thrilled to say the least to be so close to it.  It did not take long for it to know it was not real, but  we made real eye contact. Oh my. Good way to start the day.

I wonder what else the day will bring? All I have to do is look around and  something of beauty or interest will cross my path.  Maybe something only for me.

Betty Boop   

No comments: