September 8, 2018

GOTLOOSE

I went to the Mall yesterday with sweet daughter #3.  I have not been there lately and I loved it.  I spent an unmentionable amount of money on new cosmetics.  Nothing that I did not need--just was out of everything.  I use just enough to get by and not scare everyone.  And it takes a lot and still I look in the mirror and wonder just who that old girl is.?  We had lunch at Primos  always good.  Tried Traceway Grill and the line was out the door.  That is another popular spot for home cooking.  Of course I hit the jackpot on the sale rack.  Just ought 4 items.  Mostly I can wear them now and into the Fall.  I still have a knack for shopping for clothes at a bargain. 

I slept through breakfast with my breakfast group.  Oh well, I seem to have outgrown them any way. I saw a sky writer this morning from the Balcony.  I really think it was two because he was covering too much space to be just one.  My it was interesting.  Wish I knew more.  I tried to find out about a local one but got just so far with my research. Could not find out any local info.  Maybe someone I know can learn more about the locals.  Got too warm and had to come in.  Well off to shampoo and what ever else I can find.  I want to get started on Christmas "happies."  I have the idea but not the stuff to make them.  I miss being able to just jump in the car and just go get what I need.  I ask enough of my girls as it is.  Well as I always say,"So be it."

Betty Boop

No comments: