September 5, 2018

RAINY DAY

It was expected.  I don't like the trouble the storm brought to the coast but I must admit I like a day like this.  It sort of stops routine and gets your attention.  Bitsy is looking for a spot to relax away from the windows.  I think she is not afraid but just looking for a warmer cozy spot.  She is the most calm cat I ever had.  Nothing seems to upset her.  She sleeps at night at the foot of my bed.  I said I would never allow this, but I gave in.  She is so still and never disturbs me, so what will be will be. 

My report at Dr.'s went well.  No sign of trouble.  Just have to watch it. Get the feeling that it is rare and they can't guarantee anything.  Oh, well, let us move along.                 I am not sure what I will do today.  It is kind of "make soup" day, but I don't have the stuff to make it nor the desire.  Getting spoiled.  But some real homemade soup would be mighty good. Maybe if I stay real still, the urge will go away?

Betty Boop

No comments: