September 11, 2018

SHOW OFF

No, not me.  I got to the Balcony a little late.  The sun was full on my space on the Balcony.  I sat anyway behind the post for shade.  It is pleasantly cool.  I saw a new person in the pool.  At least new to me.  Understand I can't always make out who the person is but they get familiar after a while.  One lady was really going at her exercise in the water,  I then saw a man in the other corner of pool.  He was not only jumping up and down but lifting good size weights up and down, over his head and every which a way.  I imagined he looked up and saw me watching with awe!  Maybe not. I wanted to tell him that there was a day, not to long ago that I went  to a gym and jumped like that and lifted light weights and so on. I am happy to be in the world of 90's and don't have to feel guilty about not being able to do that anymore.  He may be in his 90's for all I know.  Wonders never amaze me out here.

Betty Boop

No comments: