September 22, 2018

NO SHOW AGAIN

I guess the Accidental Coffee Club will write me off.  I can't move fast enough to get there ready to talk and laugh at 7:30 in the morning.  The spirit is willing, but the old body and mind refuses to go go go.  Oh well, maybe later ? I still don't have an idea for a poem for the VILLAGER for October.  October !!Yipes !!My MY  I am getting slow.  It will soon be Christmas and my "happies" need to be finished.  My fingers are slow and stiff sometime.  These require nimble fingers and I go a little slow and get frustrated.  I will send you one Ashley, for your first Christmas in your first house.  Not your first home because you have made a home wherever you and Bryan have lived. 

I did sit on my Balcony, but it got hot and ran me inside.  Well, not much to tell,  I need to get going and find something worth writing.

Betty Boop

No comments: