September 2, 2018

THE HUMMERS ARE HUMMING

I  have within my view 5 balconies that have one or two humming bird feeders.  They are getting ready to fly south for the winter.   My what a frenzy they are in.  Fighting for food at the feeders.  I watched them a while this morning and again wonder at  these tiny creatures.  I am also watching A.&B in there new "little farm" as she called it.  Instagram is so nice.  I just know Ashley is the right one to discover hidden treasures in the new buildings and in the house too.  I thank her for sharing her joy. 

I feel Fall in the air this morning.  What to wear is always the question this time of year.  I met a friend in  the hall and she said," I am going to wear my white pants one more day."  You know tradition dictates you not wear white shoes after Labor Day.  O well, white is always in style to me.  Old sayings are always around.  Planning on going to Church this morning.  Haven't been in two weeks.  I doubt if anyone notices at church anymore.  Most of my old friends are gone now.  But I miss it.  I am the last man (old girl) standing. Glad to be here.

Betty Boop

No comments: