September 23, 2018

STILL SUNDAY

My morning writing  was not so good.  Yellow is not a good choice.   Thought I would do a " do over".  Went to Church and enjoyed the singing much.   Had a little "pep" to it.  Amy and I were on our own for lunch. We went someplace only we like.  SOULSHINE.  We both had roast beef sandwiches.  Our favorite.  I ate too much so after a hour nap. I needed a walk. so I walked for 30 minutes in the halls.  Looked at a lot of decorations that people had at their doors.  So good, some of them.  New for Fall.  Saw lots of people for Sunday.  I wasn't hungry for supper. no surprise.so I ate a bowl of Wheaties with fresh pineapple that Jan brought me.  Never used that fruit on cereal.  It was good.  I had boiled peanuts as dessert.   Love them. Well,  guess I will fold up for today and hope for a good day tomorrow.

Betty Boop

No comments: