September 20, 2018

MURDER SHE COMMITED

My maid sweeps the floor of Balcony, but she missed the rails and tiny spiders have been at work.  Now they do not bother me that much, but with the sun shinning they really show up.  What work they put in, they are so tiny.  I sent a sweep right through them this morning--now if  I did not get rid of the spider along with their web, they will be back.  But I did feel sorry for the industrious little creatures. And I am sure they have a purpose, so they will be back, I am sure.  
Free day today.  Got my carpet prepared for cleaning.   Looks better already.  Amy and MG came yesterday and did Bitsy's  shot. She has a touch with giving shots. (MG), Amy and I are just terrible with it.     I got into the cedar chest yesterday to see what I have to wear if Fall ever comes. I had forgotten some of it, so I will build around what I have.  

Better Tomorrow.
Betty Boop    

1 comment:

Amy said...

Poor little spiders. Love the colors.