September 27, 2018

DUCKS VS GEESE

Love the rain.  Not so with some, with  some it is not much fun. I did sit on the Balcony. It was raining lightly so I did not get wet.  I love the sound of the drip from the gutters. Canada geese are very rude to put it mildly.  A group of ducks held there ground with them this morning.  They are like people in a way.  The ducks are patient and paid no attention to the geese as they flew at them and tried to scare them from their spot. Over and over the would fly right into their group honking loudly , but the ducks just calmly held their space.  Interesting how with a big Lake, they can't get along.  Just like people are sometime. 

I survived the carpet cleaning and so did Bitsy.  She stayed shut in the bathroom all day without a peep.  Good girl.  The carpet looks clean although it is a cheap grade, it will do.  Things don't bother me as they used to. 

Betty Boop

No comments: