September 7, 2018

JUST FOR ME

You know, I just realized that writing my blog is just for me.  It is o. k. if I have readers, in fact I am flattered if someone mentions they read it.  But I just have the urge to write my thoughts down.  Sort of like  talking to someone.  One of the things I have had to get used to was being without a spouse.  The cat is a poor sub for a person.  Sure she pays attention when I talk to her, but can't even smile in return.  So I write. Even then I get little response .  But that is not the reason altogether that I write.  I do appreciate hearing from  you who read. 

I am excited to  be felling better and wanting to do things again. Amy is coming to take me to Dillards to  buy makeup.  Can't fine my favorite except in Department stores.  While I am there I will look at their racks of the left over summer sales. Not much left I bet, but I do love a bargain.  I know we will find a good place for lunch.  Now that makes for a perfect day.  Daughter, shopping and lunch out.
Well I must move along.  The workers are doing a makeover of an apartment close to me and they are redoing tile and it makes for lot of noise.  They just started to work and I will be glad to get away.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your sweet spirit. I too am a widow. I have a lifetime of happy memories with a wonderful husband. Just like you.