September 17, 2018

I SLEPT TOO LATE.

I slept till 6 and rolled over and went back to sleep.  I woke at 7 and knew I would be behind all day.  I had a good day Sunday with Amy and M.G. and Ryan.  We picked up at Wendy's.  I got a taco salad.  First one in a while.   Sure was good. They make them in half & whole size now.  I got a half and was a generous plenty.  I came home to nap and did not get out of my apartment the rest of the day.  Mistake again.  I should have walked but I didn't.  I feel better and sleep better with exercise.  I know that, but sometime I don't listen to my own self.  I promise (again)  I will do better. 

Choir has moved to Tuesday.  Kind of messes me up.  I am like Bitsy. I like routine.  But I will adjust.  New programs start today on TV.  I am ready for something fresh and new.

On my way again.  Isn't this color pretty?
Betty Boop

No comments: