April 8, 2020

DISINFECTED

Trying not to overkill the word, but more and more, I am aware.  My maid just got through  !!  I appreciate her efforts.  We are every day adding precautions.  I am thankful for the SCV  family for their many, many things they have thought of to prevent us from getting sick.

I sat in the Bubble while maid cleaned.  I wiped down all surfaces I would touch and hoped for the best.    

I am apparently  "host" to a pair of blackbirds.  They run the sparrows away while they feast on SCV cornbread.  They like it-I don't, so they get lucky.  I watched several people walking around the Lake. Two on bikes.  I never had a bike as a child.  I guess I believed they were for the rich and we were not exactly rich.  Not poor. but I did not have one anyway.  I never learned to ride one.  Well later-much later- I had a state-of-the -art  exercise  bike, but that is not the same.  We made sure our kids had bikes.  Funny how I remember that I did not have one.  I had plenty of toys-dolls I loved.  Oh well , I am rambling.

Betty Boop

No comments: