April 20, 2020

MOVING ALONG

Yes, moving for sure, but not fast, but along.  My these halls are deserted.  Apparently, we are adapting very well.  Finding long neglected task to do.  I am looking forward to the conversations many will have when we "all get together"  again.  Some will be funny-some sad- some new, and will be adopted. Something new to write about. Maybe new poems. ?  Yesterday was full of church.  Enjoyed it all. My church had a good one, even got to hear Chuck sing.  My he has a strong voice and I like to  hear him sing out even to empty pews.  Highlight of the day--"What did I order for lunch?"  Can't remember.  Will be exciting to hear the knock on my door, open to find it all packed and hot and a surprise.  I am getting to where I don't really want to cook  as much as I usually do.  Then I do make a tasty breakfast, don't I?

Betty Boop
P.S.  I cheated this morning and had breakfast with JIMMY DEAN, and his sausage, egg, and cheese on an English Muffin.  O dear, it was good.
"

No comments: