April 22, 2020

DREAMING AGAIN

On the Balcony this morning, the clouds were interesting to make up stories about.  I have always pretended to see Truman in the little white ones with a center.  This morning he had the whole family who have passed, to wink at me.  Just like him to want a lot of family around.  Just when I needed hope and assurance, I felt them all looking down.  They seemed to say:  "Don't be worried, all is well." Now that is hard to believe when the whole world seems to crumble.  But their is hope and we just have to be still and know all is well.  Enough of gloomy thoughts.  I just saw two people walking.  Yesterday I saw a man fishing and watched while he caught one.  Pretty good size, but he threw it back.  Let it grow some more, he seemed to think. It was such a beautiful day and many were out and about.  Better make "hay while the sun shines", for the rain is predicted again.  April showers bring May flowers, so the saying goes.  Reminds me:  Did you ever make construction paper baskets and fill with flowers or pretty wild flowers and put them at someone's door?  I remember doing that.  I guess the flowers will be (already are) going to me in abundance this year.  Sophia is enjoying the fruits of the former owner of their house and with their attention, they are beautiful.  Wish I could see them  for real. 

Betty Boop

No comments: