April 19, 2020

RUNNING LATE

Had to get ready for Church.  Missed the Catholic Mass, but Betsy and I were front row for  1st Pres.  She told me she really likes David Strain.  Maybe she is of Scottish ancestry ?  I like him too and not because of his voice.  He is a fine preacher.  Went straight to the Methodist.  Like their pastor very much, but the violin was a little too much.  Sorry, I love music many ways, but not the violin please.  Lunch was late and the "natives" got restless.  All our doors opened to check, every few minutes.  But it was good.  Beef tips over wild rice and baby carrots.  Started with lovely salad.  I saved the chicken rice soup for supper along with a b.l.t salad with bacon.  Looks good.  Gave my white roll to the birds and flushed the apple pie  down the drain.  I  will also save the fresh apple for later.  Maybe with peanut butter, Truman style.  So that is all to tell so far.  Looking at the weather.  Hope it is not like last week's tornados, which were so bad, especially on top of other problems. 

Stay Safe
Betty Boop  

No comments: