April 26, 2020

THIS IS THE DAY:

 :that the Lord hath made.  And what a beautiful sun that shines. I just got an e-mail from Bryan sending me Leo and his first "bite." They gave him his spoon with food and he put it to his mouth and after a try or two-in it went and he needed another bite.  How wonderful-he was all smiles. This virus  is getting tiresome. Church is going to be good today and I have the Madison Journal & Northside Sun my good friend left me at my door.  Lunch delivered and of course I have Bitsy.  I will be alright.

Betty Boop  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fortunate you are to have your lunch delivered to your door. I am beginning to give out of ideas for good things to cook. Missing lunch dates with my friends. Oh well---we will just enjoy this beautiful day. Ivey

Dot said...

Glad you are well and trying to make the best of it all. Yes I am blessed and I try not to complain, but it is getting tiresome. Betty Boop