April 3, 2020

WHAT DAY IS IT??

Friday, of course.  That is what the computer says.  Also fried catfish day here.  Always on Friday.  I usually get it baked--but only one way now.  Pepto here I come.  They do a good job of fried, light batter.  Ice cream did not show up as planned.  Nothing is the same.   Maybe they ran out--of ice cream or steam!!  We will see.  So far we are virus-free here.  Pray that will last.  Meanwhile, crows are cawing.  Seem to be more this year.  They are funny to listen to.  They seem to be carring on conversation with each other.  I like to think they are talking  about me.  I must wash clothes today.  Now that is a chore?  Not  really.  Something to do.  I have set a time limit on reading.  I hope not  to run out of something to read.  I have a thick mystery to read.  Should hold me for a while.  My Library lady will help me I am sure, if needed.

Well I must go to 18 on our TV for our daily program.  It has exercise among many other subjects daily.  Good.

Betty Boop

No comments: